Friday, August 1, 2008

Another Green Ball


I thought I'd posted this image already, but after directing someone to the site for viewing, I see it was the square one in an earlier post. So here is the second "green ball" painting of this fellow pushing his ball around in the sand. Again I experimented with the linen canvas with the clear gesso, so that I could let the color of the natural linen canvas show through.

I've enjoyed the results of working this way, and may do a few more in the future. While this was not a commission piece, working this way and in
this style, (which for me has
The Green Ball 2" Oil on canvas
24" x 12" for sale $650.00
a different approach and thought process to it), I feel lends itself really well for commission work.

This painting is for sale, the canvas is a deep gallery wrap, and although it could have a floater frame on it and look nice, I am offering it for sale unframed. The size is 24" x 12" $650.00.

No comments: