Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Time to get going


"Ready to Go" is the title of this painting. The "time to get going" comment was for me. I took a good portion of the summer off, spending time with my daughter before she went off to college. We took her there (Washington State University), last week, and she started her classes this week. My future vet is doing her undergrad in Biochemistry, with a minor in genetics.

But now it's time for me to bring my productivity back up. I'm anxious to get painting. The paint painting above is one of my newest paintings. Don't know which gallery it's going to yet, have to get busy on the business end of my career again also. Everything took a holiday while I was spending some extra time with my daughter.

"Ready to Go" is 30" x 15" oil on canvas.

No comments: